Monday, June 18, 2018

Amazon Video Direct Channels - What Do You Need?

Basically, I started talking about Amazon Channels because someone asked me why I didn't have one.  I remembered wanting one, but there were a few reasons I don't yet have one.  I discuss the basic reason in this previous post.  After that Vlog, someone asked me more questions, so I decided to look it into more deeply and found more reasons why a "little guy" like me may not have a channel.

The requirements of 200 separate titles OR 50 seasons of a series (or multiple series) seems like a pretty goal, especially at my stage of life.  Rather than just write it all out here I made another video.  After all, you can read Amazon's guidelines is reading the basics is all you want.


Also, take a look at "Jack vs Lanterns" on Prime Video while it's still Included with your membership for summer viewing.

And search for my titles at Midnight Pulp to find out which of my movies you can see
truly FREE with that new service.

Want to learn more about indie filmmaking?  Head over to the BCinemaTV Talks Podcast to hear interviews with people in the business.

If you, or someone you represent, would like to be a guest on the Podcast
or interviewed for our Cult Goddess Magazine Blog
please contact me through our website:
http://www.hocusfocusproductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment