Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Huge Indie Sci-Fi Undertaking! But Not By Me.

Joel D. Wynkoop and I worked together quite a bit when I lived in Florida.
If you listen to our BCinemaTVTalks Podcast episode you can learn how he and I met and we worked on together. That's the extent of my part in this edition of my "production diary".  Today I'm really here to announce a product for Joel.

Anyway, "Joel D. Wynkoop's The Other Side" is a sci-fi series he did all on his own.  Wrote, Directed, Starred.  I had nothing to do with it, but recently I found out that it's now available, the entire series, all ten episodes plus extras, on DVD.



Comedic, ambitious and, of course, action packed, "Joel D. Wynkoop's The Other Side" is a big budget sci-fi story produced on a very independent budget.  With creative special F/X and a myriad of Tampa locations, the multi disc sets are bound to be fun for those who love retro sci-fi, but want to see new stories.

Trailer for episodes 1-3 below.



No comments:

Post a Comment