Monday, May 28, 2018

First Looks and Exclusives for "Jack vs Lanterns" !

It's good to get things first.  As the director and producer...and writer...actor and extras...special f/x guy and whatever else needed doing for "Jack vs Lanterns", I have access everything first and so I made some videos exclusive to places I'd like people to see them.

First, head on over to the "Jack vs Lanterns" Facebook page  to see an exclusive clip from the movie (not currently available on YouTube), featuring Karianne Nobles and an early look at one of the "monsters".


Then, point your clicker on over to BCinemaTV, where yours truly co-hosts a podcast, and scope out the first teaser trailer for the movie.  You'll find a link to their Instagram there.  Follow that to get "Jack vs Lanterns" updates and news about some new media I'll be working on the second half of 2018.

Frame capture of Karianne Nobles from "Jack of Lanterns"
Keep watching this space, gang.  DVD, Streaming and possibly Blu-ray (R) news coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the
    page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got
    to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
    only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it
    out better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input.
    The main layout is a default I've been using from blogspot for ages. It serves my purpose. In general, I put in images or link to video based on what I have available and what fits the article, rather than just dropping in stock images to "punch it up".

    This one uses links to the video content because the pages the videos are on don't have an easy way to embed them here.

    ReplyDelete