Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Cold Continues

I wish I had been more sure we would have this near week of snow.  It seemed like winter would end without it and so the movie I have been wanting to do with Ice Giants and Vikings was put off another year.  Then, boom, snow that has kept me from getting mail for three days.  Not because the whole area is snowed in.  Just the 70 or so households that live on top of the hill I live on.  About a third of us come and go in our 4x4s, but the rest of the folks just wait it out and the mail truck won't attempt the climb until the snow plows do.

That should leave me plenty of time to write, but I spent a lot of my energy clearing our driveway and trying to clear some space on the side of the road near our house for people to at least walk up and down the hill.  I did manage to get one more interview done over at the Cult Goddess Magazine blog with Serena Lorien and I wrote a movie review for the 1984 sci-fi zombie fest, MutantSo, you can read about the movie there and then watch it for free on our main site.  It was a pretty fun flick.

If you have a movie you'd like hosted on our site, please, contact me at hocfocprod@aol.com and send a link to a streaming version of the movie.  We'll  need to be able to embed it from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo or the like.

Got lots of great gags planned out for Lumber vs Jack II: Jack vs Lanterns, but first we have to show that original movie and get more people talking about  it.  If you can't wait for the online screening you can buy a copy at www.hocfocprod.com/lumbervsjack

That's all for now. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment